Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Royale's L-Gluta Power Anti-Ageing Soap and L-Gluta Power Soap effect in just 3 days


Yesterday was my third day of using Royale's L-Gluta Power Anti-Ageing Soap and L-Gluta Power Soap. I instantly loved it for it's creamy and silky feel. It also doesn't give me a prickly feeling when I first used it. Though like other whitening products, there is a minimal tingling sensation when I left it on my face for 5 minutes. It was fun using it because it lathers well and I enjoy massaging it to my face.


 


Another thing that I should mention is that my skin doesn't dry out when I used it. 
In the picture above, you can notice that the soap does not only lightened my skin but my pimple marks as well. And the amazing part was I just used the soap for three days. (WOW) There was also skin tightening involved whenever I use the soap but when you touch your skin, it's feeling smooth and supple.

As promised, I will continue to use this product for a month and see the effect on my skin.


View: Related blog here : 

Royale's L-Gluta Power Anti-Ageing Soap and L-Gluta Power Soap

Shout out to Miss Tonette Aquino for sending me this amazing products! You can check her Facebook page: 

Real Royale Beauty and Wellness by Tonette Aquino




Facebook :           Make8up by She and Sam
Instagram:          make8upbysheandsam

No comments:

Post a Comment