Tuesday, October 14, 2014

On Sam's Halloween Costume

Halloween is just around the corner and it's the season of scream and scares. One way to celebrate Halloween is to join Trick or Treat and Halloween Parties.

My daughter Samantha is going to attend two Halloween Parties this year. One is in her school and one is hosted by Kumon Kawit.

I am still thinking of what should she wear, and of course, to satisfy my creative side, I want a portion of her costume to be made by me (DIY) LOL. I am thinking of making a Maleficent costume for her. She will love it! 


I know she can carry it well. :) I am still thinking if I should create two costumes for her, one for her school and one for Kumon but the budget is limited because it's going to be her birthday on Nov 21st.





Last year, we went to our grandma's house and there we didn't know there will be trick or treat for the kids around the neighbourhood. I immediately thought of something and viola...... an instant Halloween Costume. I just put on a white tshirt on Sam and put some makeup on her. She's really good in portraying a scary ghost isn't she? Kids are afraid to get close to her. Just look at that stare. LOL


Facebook :           Make8up by She and Sam
Instagram:          make8upbysheandsam

No comments:

Post a Comment