Thursday, October 9, 2014

Makeup by Me

Makeup is my first love. 

I've always been passionate about makeup and beauty. I've always wanted to start my own blog, but I am not really good at writing stuff. Now blogging about makeup and other stuff became a hobby for me and I am actually putting time and effort into something I really love to do.

I've also started my YouTube Channel Make8up By Sherwyne. 

We post videos that me and my 5 year old daughter make. It also serves as a bonding time for us. My daughter loves makeup at an early age. She loves it when I involve her in the videos I do. But before I started blogging and doing YouTube videos, I've already started as a part time make up artist.

I'm sharing you some of my creations:





 


Facebook :           Make8up by She and Sam
Instagram:          make8upbysheandsam







No comments:

Post a Comment