Friday, October 17, 2014

Lalloopsy Doll Makeup Tutorial (Can be used for Halloween or Birthday)

I was walking in the mall yesterday when I saw a Lalloopsy Costume at a toy store. 


That's when I remember that I still haven't shared my DIY Lalaloopsy Costume Tutorial. I did it to my daughter Samantha 2 months ago just for fun.


There are some kids who doesn't want to portray scary characters during Halloween. Most kids would opt to don a fairy costume or a princess costume. For those mothers who wants their daughter to have a quite unique costume this coming Halloween, hope this tutorial will help you. 






For the dress, instead of buying new ones, I've searched for Sam's closet and just let her wear a tutu skirt, a leggings and a top that will contrast on the color of the tutu.




So what are you planning for your kids to dress up as for Halloween?

Facebook :           Make8up by She and Sam
Instagram:          make8upbysheandsam

No comments:

Post a Comment