Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: Lovely Me:Ex BB Cream by The Face Shop

Hi lovely ladies! As promised, here's my review on the Lovely Me:Ex BB Cream by The Face Shop. I've been using this for more than a week now. 


This is the one that I've purchased on Genzel Kisses' blog sale.


The packaging is good for those ladies who are always on-the-go. This is the only shade available because this product claims to adapt to your skin color.


The formulation of this BB cream is light, soft and creamy.  

You can blend and spread onto the skin by using your fingers, and it delivers sheer to light coverage.  

This is my face without make-up.



Time check: 8:30 AM. My face after the application. It’s oil-free and leaves a matte, slightly dewy, finish.

As you can see, my face is now more evenly toned and cleaner. Another plus factor is that it's not that oily on my face. Very perfect for a clean everyday look. Once it's on the skin it feels as if you're not wearing make up. 


Time check: 1:00 PM. After 4.5 hours and we'd been out in the sun for lunch. I can say that this product has a decent oil control.



Time check: 4:00 PM. My skin started to become oily so I needed to apply powder foundation. (See picture below after the application)




Pros:

  • Feels very light on the skin
  • Doesn't give me a breakout
  • It has UV Protection 
  • The scent is fine
  • Affordable
  • It corrects the skin tone and naturally blends with your skin color
  • Decent oil control


Cons:

  • Doesn't have full coverage so if you have pimple marks, you need to apply concealer
  • The packaging doesn't have a nozzle so when squizzed accidentally, BB cream gets squirted and piled up in the back of the cap or even mess your whole makeup kit. 


2 comments: