Friday, November 7, 2014

My first Sample Room experience

I was so thrilled when I received my first Sample Room Loot Yesterday. 

I've been registered to Sample Room since last year. I've known this site thru ACI_Girl (special mention again LOL).

It was only last month that I've decided to revisit the site. Gosh, I can't log in.

I sent an email to their customer care and they responded within 24 hours and at it was resolved immediately.

I've checked the products, and there's really nothing on the list that interests me. I've been wanting to get free makeups :D.

Last week I was very happy because they had free samples for Jergens. The size is 100ML. Even though I will pay Php 130 for the shipping and handling fee, I thought this is still worth it. It is a plus fact that my husband really loves Jergens and he's been asking me to buy him one. :P (Lucky day for me huh) 



Unfortunately, I forgot to check the items out and was not able to pay. I totally forgot that I will be on leave the following day for Sam's Halloween party (which is Friday) so to make the story short, I lost my free samples. :( (sad)

But, wait! That's not the end of the story. When I check the page last Tuesday (November 4), I saw that there's available samples for Jergens again! YAY!


Not only that, one of the available sample size is 200 ml which is really a great deal! I immediately got 2 samples. 1 100 ml original beauty lotion and 1 200 ml ultra healing lotion and checked the items out. I asked our messenger to pay the amount emailed to me by Sample Room the next day at  around 10 AM - 11 AM. Spell E-X-C-I-T-E-D

***********************************

It as a typical busy Thursday for me. Lot's of things happening with HR, new performance appraisal system, Christmas party ( we went to the venue for an ocular), scheduling for the company's first Annual Strategic Planning - which are all my projects. :D (Well, yes, I am one busy lady)
At around 2 in the afternoon, our receptionist went to my office with a wide smile on her face and told me that she has a surprise. 

I am very happy to see this. Relieves all the stress away. 

The thumbler is a bonus and a coffee drinker me is very happy with it.


Well, what else can I say, I am no ready for my Jergen's 7-day Challenge! #JergensSkinStory

Thank you so much Sample Room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment